Sennheiser D10 USB ML is a streamlined single-sided wireless DECT headset connecting directly to the softphone/PC to provide uncompromising sound for office professionals using Microsoft Teams and or 3CX on their PC.
The D 10 Series offers the choice of 3 wearing styles. Choose between single-sided headband, ear hook or neckband. All headsets are for both left or right ear wearing and they all fit in to – and can be paired with the same base station. The neckband is available as an optional accessory. Click-on adapter from HSA 20 accessory needed for mounting. For the best possible communication between caller and listener, Sennheiser Voice Clarity uniquely enhances the most important frequencies and details of the human voice. For the caller, sound is crisper and clearer, allowing them to hear the nuances contained in spoken conversation – and for the listener, a noise-cancelling microphone sends the clearest signal to improve intelligibility. In combination this results in better, more natural sounding conversations where no important details are lost.
SENNHEISER D10 USB ML CORE FEATURES:
- Dialogue in motion – Experience quality sound on the move as you roam around the office. Wireless freedom extends your working range so you’re always within reach. Typical office building: up to 55 m. Line of sight: up to 180 m.
- Fast charging – Re-charge 50% of the battery in 20 minutes.
- Noise-cancelling microphone – Filters out unwanted background noise for crystal-clear conversations.
- Phone conferencing – Fast and convenient. Up to three additional guests can join the same conference call by simply docking the headset to the same base station. There is no interruption and it is very fast and convenient for guests to join the same conversation.
- A ring of confidence – Set up your own built-in ringtone and be sure never to miss a call. D 10 USB and D 10 USB ML feature a built-in ringer with a choice of three ringtones and adjustable ring volume.
- ActiveGard® – Sennheiser ActiveGard® technology protects users against acoustic injury caused by sudden sound burst on the line.
|Frequency response (Microphone)||Wideband: 150 Hz – 6.8 KHz|
|Frequency response (Microphone)||Narrowband: 300 Hz – 3.5 KHz|
|Frequency response (Headphones)||Wideband: 150 Hz – 6.8 KHz|
|Frequency response (Headphones)||Narrowband: 300 Hz – 3.5 KHz|
|Weight||Ear hook version: 22 g / 0.78 oz|
|Weight||Headband version: 50 g /1.76 oz|
|Earpad size||ø 50 mm / 1.96 in|
|Charging time||0 – 50: 20 minutes|
|Charging time||0 – 100: 1 hour|
|Standby time||Up to 100 Hours|
|Range line of sight:||180 m / 590 ft|
|Range in typical office building:||55 m / 180 ft|
|Talk time Wideband:||Up to 8 hours|
|Talk time Narrowband:||Up to 12 hours|
|Storage temperature||-20 °C to + 70 °C (-4 °F to +158 °F)|
|Operating temperature||+5 °C to + 45 °C (+41 °F to +113 °F)|