The Yealink EXP20 contains a large and user-friendly liquid crystal display (LCD) interface that measures 160×320 pixels, as well as contains 20 physical, dual-color LED keys. The additional screen space and added number of buttons simplifies user navigation and streamlines essential operational functions such as speed dial, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer and hold. Up to six EXP20 phone systems can be strung together on a single daisy chain. The advanced new Yealink EXP20 is an ideal IP phone system for receptionists, administrative assistants or contact center workers who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
The Yealink EXP20 is the next iteration of the company’s flexible and powerful SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G advanced IP phone models.
YEALINK EXP20 CORE FEATURES:
- A diverse range of actionable, LCD-accessible icons
- 160×320 graphic LCD with backlight
- 20 physical, dual-color LED programmable keys
- 18 additional keys available
- Supports up to six modules
- Two accessible pages
- Stand with two adjustable angles
- Two or less expansion modules can be powered by the host phone